Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 21st 2013 new
Yikes. You would bring this up, wouldn't you. irked

My pictures are mostly from 2010 (except for one from last fall ) because I am usually the one behind the camera. Hoping to post a new profile pic soon.

I do remember reading a profile that began: My profile picture is 10 years old. wide eyed
Jul 22nd 2013 new
My picture is the same on you would find in the NY Yankees Media Guide right next to George Constanza!!!!
Jul 22nd 2013 new
I'm not saying....I'll leave that for others to judge. LOL
Jul 22nd 2013 new
I vote "yes". thumbsup
Jul 22nd 2013 new

Marge,,,your kindness is Awesome,,,,!
Jul 22nd 2013 new
embarassed Awww.

I've met her in person. She's awesome.
Jul 22nd 2013 new
I'd say I hope I'm "prettier" in person!
Jul 22nd 2013 new
I look like my profile photos - that is also why I date them so it is clear that they are current photos. I would agree with the OP that there are a lot of very old pics on CM - it is funny how easy it is to tell if a picture is old - pictures that are scanned from paper photos from the 90s or earlier have a different look than digital photos.
Jul 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

They sent me my matches today........Well one of the photos of a profile was so old that it was in black and white.....Plus I'm 6'7" tall and that same woman was only 4'9" tall......Her great-great-great grandparents were Munchkins in the movie the Wizard of Oz....

And my temperment says I'm something called "" Phlegmatic "".....Where I come from in Brooklyn ,,NY.... if you called someone Phlegmatic you got cement shoes and a trip to the East River in a hurry....

1st date phone conversation.....Yes Dear,,I'm a phlegmatic.....but I'm taking medication and it should clear up soon....How about you Dear,,,She says that she is melancholic and also had a relative who was Presbyterian......
What ever happened to "" Me Tarzan,,,You Jane """ wanna go to the movies and then out to lunch...???
Those days are gone,,so it seems......Gotta go take my Phlegamatic pill....
Hilarious Kenny...!!!
laughing faint laughing faint laughing faint
Jul 23rd 2013 new
I can attest under oath that my photos are all within a year of this date. Since I think of myself as rather average looking, pretty is not a word I would use. I have been told that the pictures do not do me justice so I assume from that you have to see me to believe me LOL.
Posts 21 - 30 of 35