Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 23rd 2013 new
Marge is lovely I can vouch for that as I've met her a few times.
Jul 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: Awww.

I've met her in person. She's awesome.
embarassed Golly Marge you'll have me blushing...lol
Jul 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

They sent me my matches today........Well one of the photos of a profile was so old that it was in black and white.....Plus I'm 6'7" tall and that same woman was only 4'9" tall......Her great-great-great grandparents were Munchkins in the movie the Wizard of Oz....

Black and white photo, short, munchkins... hey! this is a little too close for comfort! tongue

Just playin' with you, Kenny, since you have shown the actual capacity to take a joke. wink
Jul 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

I've heard that some people use photos of themselves form 1956 or even earlier....I guarantee and I swear that my photos are from at least 1977 and forward...

I do admit that I am not as pretty as my photos on my profile,,,,, I am so so so so much prettier now,,,, It is a sin how much prettier I've become...,..I went to """"Pretty Photos R Us """" and had my photos enhanced even further so now I am beyond Perty....I am adorable....

Do you swear that your photos are at least from 1985..???? .If you are lying,,I'll get Johhny Cash to get you straight....
No.

I'm WAY prettier in real life, actually. cool
Jul 23rd 2013 new
wink Kenny--Your posts are so funny. My brother has a name for folks that don't look like their posted photos: "The surprise in the lobby"! Is it okay to post an old photo if you are planning to have major "work" done sometime in the future?
Posts 31 - 35 of 35