Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Jul 21 new
Hmmm.... 52 + 45 = 97. Well, if I could have it without dementia, osteoporosis, severe heart failure, renal failure, arthritis or some awful autoimmune process I could handle it. A few (very rare few) are holding their own at 97, but not the majority. I'm just glad for today. Seriously, if I make it to that age I will probably be rattling around the old folks home checking blood pressures every Wednesday before Bingo, and giving out flu shots every October.
Jul 21 new
I would think about what I can do to leave more of a positive mark on this earth..since I don't have children and how I better keep my health in check and confession. Time flies.
Jul 21 new
I'll be dead
Jul 22 new
My mother was 95 when she died. Forcast for this generation is to live 10 years longer than our parents. That would be in the realm of another 40-45 years . So that may be a reality for me. Now if only I can afford to live that long rolling eyes
The lifespan of the younger generations are declining with the onset of diabetes and some of the other diseases that are showing up in thier age groups.

Steve wave
Jul 22 new
If God wills it, I hope I age as gracefully as my grandmothers, with strong, adventurous, kind and loving spirits! They were awesome examples who rose above their own afflictions.
Jul 22 new
60+45=105. . HA ! HA ! HA ! Even God wouldn't want me to live that long!
Jul 22 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: If the Angel of the Lord came and told you that you would live another 45 years, what would your reaction be?
The actuarial tables must be all wrong. smile
Jul 22 new
Always waned to celebrate a 25th wedding anniversary,I hope and pray that will be included. biggrin biggrin biggrin
Jul 22 new
I think that my present golf score of 95 to 105 would give me the possibility to shoot my age. Wow! I can imagine what the younguns would say now.

Not a bad idea.

Enjoy your day
Jul 22 new
Astonishment sice I am now 90!!
Posts 11 - 20 of 47