Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Jul 22nd 2013 new
And thinking, "I shoulda joined the tontine when I had the chance!"
Jul 22nd 2013 new
Oak or Metal?? .......oh just trying to have you sell me a coffin!!!!
Jul 22nd 2013 new
I would ask...can you make those healthy years please!?
Jul 22nd 2013 new
37 + 45 = 82. I could accept that. What would I do? Same thing I'm doing now. I'd continue looking for my future spouse, and hope that when I find her, we can have a few children and raise them together.
Jul 22nd 2013 new
Keith

Adoption works! We did it a long time ago.
Jul 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Philip-600116 said: Keith

Adoption works! We did it a long time ago.
Very true, Philip, and I'm happy to go that route, too. My commentary was mainly that I hope to find my future spouse, then move on to children - however we might get there. If I'm terribly lucky, there might even be grandchildren in my future someday...
Jul 22nd 2013 new
I think 90 is pretty reasonable for me, with family history. But 62 plus 45 is YIKES>>> 107!!!! I will have NO excuse not to finish my bucket list
Jul 22nd 2013 new
Well I have a grandmother who is going to be 99! Longevity runs in my family. I have lots of time! Sure would be nice to spend it with that special someone. My biggest fear is growing old alone.
Jul 23rd 2013 new
Another 60 + 45 = 105 here, and I'd say, "Fine with me! Bring me my mate and let's rock & roll... laughing laughing wink

but----
PLEASE, DON'T DO TO ME LIKE YOU DID TO SARAH AND ABRAHAM" - - (I just don't think I'd survive another set of teenagers...) eyepopping boggled faint
Jul 23rd 2013 new
26 + 45 = 71 this is fine with me it gives me time to find my mate. As long it's gods will and as long as I have excellent health I am happy to have the longer years.
Posts 21 - 30 of 47