Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jul 21st 2013 new
Praying
Jul 21st 2013 new
(quote) Janet-62904 said: I like that... "knee-mail"... prayers offered for your intentions.
Last week there had been other things going on in that classroom and I almost posted a thread asking for prayer. Stealing had not become a concern yet- but now I have a concern about one student in particular and I just think so many of them want attention even if it is highly negative attention. They are being ignored in their homes- I am certain. This is the way family life is now for many. TV and work and meals and everyone goes in their own direction.
Jul 21st 2013 new
(quote) Dave-24315 said:
Thank you to all! I plan to talk to the students in the morning about examining their conscience and returning the taking things if they took them or know who did. I am going to be praying for you all. I have been praying all day and all weekend about all of this.
Jul 21st 2013 new
(quote) Marian-83994 said: Last week there had been other things going on in that classroom and I almost posted a thread asking for prayer. Stealing had not become a concern yet- but now I have a concern about one student in particular and I just think so many of them want attention even if it is highly negative attention. They are being ignored in their homes- I am certain. This is the way family life is now for many. TV and work and meals and everyone goes in their own direction.
I have a friend who teaches elementary students. She complains of the very same thing. Praying you will find steady work and find how to handle the classroom problems.
Jul 22nd 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying
Jul 22nd 2013 new
rosary Praying rosary
Jul 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said:
Thank you to all who have prayed. I hope thinkgs can turn around. Thanks again.
Jul 23rd 2013 new

Praying theheart
Jul 23rd 2013 new
Praying rosary
Jul 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Marian-83994 said: I have some special intentions I need prayers for right now. If you have a moment to pray or add me to your prayer list, I ask you to please take a moment and pray for me and these intentions. One is that I have been teaching a class and some or a student(s) are/is stealing from the room some things that I brought from home. There have been other things that have cvocme up which have been distrubing and we just need some prayer to finish this out.
Praying For your intentions Praying
Posts 21 - 30 of 35