Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jul 24 new
Praying Praying rosary I'm sorry that you're trust has been violated by someone in the classroom, Marian. It always feels like such a betrayal, especially knowing how much care you put into your work and communications with them.

I also will keep your employment needs in my prayers. hug
Jul 24 new
Hi Marian I am sorry to hear about what is happening. I offer my prayers and hope everything turns out well in the end.
Jul 24 new
rosary rosary rosary Praying Praying Praying
Jul 24 new
(quote) Beverly-649723 said: I'm sorry that you're trust has been violated by someone in the classroom, Marian. It always feels like such a betrayal, especially knowing how much care you put into your work and communications with them.

I also will keep your employment needs in my prayers.
This is a short update to let you know that God answered our prayers about the kids and the session ended yesterday and things have turned out well. I am definitely praying and searching now as I have been- about full time steady work. Thank you for your continued prayers about that. GOD BLESS YOU.
Jul 24 new
(quote) Marian-83994 said: This is a short update to let you know that God answered our prayers about the kids and the session ended yesterday and things have turned out well. I am definitely praying and searching now as I have been- about full time steady work. Thank you for your continued prayers about that. GOD BLESS YOU.
Please know that your prayers are appreciated and are effective in helping me reach my goal of proper and fitting employment. I know God is at work and I appreciate your prayers more than I can put into words. Amen! theheart I am in turn always keeping each person here in my daily prayers and that will continue to expand. Praying This room is basically the most important reason for being here and it is my hope that all of the new people will take advantage of the rosary novenas and the many prayers that are available on CM!- and through our community of Catholics.
Posts 31 - 35 of 35