Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Jul 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Tom-976045 said: Uh, nope, I was the one pulling over the speeding cars. For a short time.
I see! Speed trap = introductions? laughing Any flirting attempts people tried you can tell us?

Jul 22nd 2013 new
The angel defense. Careful Anne thedevil is an angel too laughing
Jul 22nd 2013 new
? wide eyed
Jul 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Clair-6292 said: Have you ever tried to flirt your way out of a traffic ticket? Did it work? Still to embarressed to tell the story? "
laughing laughing laughing laughing Clair, this is a great question!

I did get pulled over many moons ago! And no, I did not flirt 1) cause I wouldn't and 2) cause I was indignant at what I perceived to be a speed trap!

So my $40 tix went to $85 when I may have (inadvertently) suggested that the officer (might, just might) be the boot of the uber-elite (I was in wealthy neighborhood in Westchest NY) bent on the subjugation of the "lower masses". His cohort was laughing so hard he held himself up on the hood of my car gasping for air.

(My BFF at the time was an attorney who got me out of it w/o a violation.) That day I learned about my inside voice vs. my outside voice. laughing laughing laughing

In Christ,
Leyden
Jul 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Leyden-904885 said: Clair, this is a great question!

I did get pulled over many moons ago! And no, I did not flirt 1) cause I wouldn't and 2) cause I was indignant at what I perceived to be a speed trap!

So my $40 tix went to $85 when I may have (inadvertently) suggested that the officer (might, just might) be the boot of the uber-elite (I was in wealthy neighborhood in Westchest NY) bent on the subjugation of the "lower masses". His cohort was laughing so hard he held himself up on the hood of my car gasping for air.

(My BFF at the time was an attorney who got me out of it w/o a violation.) That day I learned about my inside voice vs. my outside voice.

In Christ,
Leyden
Learned about them, but do you use them? laughing

Five years ago after being soaked on Lake MI at CM Chicago the group headed back to the hotel instead of the beer garden at the Navy Pier. Hotel security came several times asking us to use oue inside voice.
Jul 22nd 2013 new
hug :lveryhappy: Just a fact nany people forget. The Devul, Lucifer, is the greatest angel God created. Nothing personal intended. hug
Jul 22nd 2013 new
laughing When they said pullover, I said NO, cardigan, but thanks for asking laughing

Nope, I have never flirted to get out of a ticket but the last one I received was taking customers out and it was quite embarrassing. I accidently went 50ish in a 30ish, ugh. The officer said he was reduce it so it won't effect my insurance rates as 20 over I think is a higher charge and that was my first ticket ever - well he lied, haha.

Anyway, the other times I got pulled over I wasn't paying attention and had a lot on my mind and going through some stressors, and the nice officer said "Well obey the laws and I will give you a warning" this time. So, by being honest or admitting fault, I think they give ya a break sometimes. I don't know if flirting would work laughing laughing embarassed

Jul 22nd 2013 new
This one is funny and had to share regarding speeding.

When I was in second grade and my sister drove all of us home from school - maybe seven of us, lol, she was speeding and started crying and the officer let her off. So maybe start crying, that might help, hehe, or he felt sorry for her with so many of her younger brothers and sisters sitting there wondering what the heck laughing
Jul 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Cathy-564420 said: When they said pullover, I said NO, cardigan, but thanks for asking

Nope, I have never flirted to get out of a ticket but the last one I received was taking customers out and it was quite embarrassing. I accidently went 50ish in a 30ish, ugh. The officer said he was reduce it so it won't effect my insurance rates as 20 over I think is a higher charge and that was my first ticket ever - well he lied, haha.

Anyway, the other times I got pulled over I wasn't paying attention and had a lot on my mind and going through some stressors, and the nice officer said "Well obey the laws and I will give you a warning" this time. So, by being honest or admitting fault, I think they give ya a break sometimes. I don't know if flirting would work

In honor of Cathy I'll expand it to flirting to get a better score in the classroom duck
Jul 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Clair-6292 said: In honor of Cathy I'll expand it to flirting to get a better score in the classroom \

Whatever it takes Clair, whatever it takes laughing laughing jk.

It would be nice to have men nursing professors though, make it a lot more interesting!! I prefer men professors over women and had the luxery of them in my sciences, but unfortunately none in the nursing dept at least where I go to school at. They don't seem so, auh, how do I say this correctly. I can't, hehe.

embarassed
Posts 11 - 20 of 53