Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Jul 24th 2013 new
I haven't flirted out of a ticket - but one time, I was so stressed out about being pulled over (my power had gone out and I thus wasn't woken up by my alarm, and I was running late to something really important) that I burst into tears. The cop said he would give me an official warning because I did what was right (wait until he got up to the car before my hands left the wheel) and because I was pretty clearly distressed and told me simply to keep my speed down (I think I was going 75 in a 65 area).
Jul 24th 2013 new
(quote) Jennifer-471319 said: I haven't flirted out of a ticket - but one time, I was so stressed out about being pulled over (my power had gone out and I thus wasn't woken up by my alarm, and I was running late to something really important) that I burst into tears. The cop said he would give me an official warning because I did what was right (wait until he got up to the car before my hands left the wheel) and because I was pretty clearly distressed and told me simply to keep my speed down (I think I was going 75 in a 65 area).
What ever it takes? hug
Jul 24th 2013 new
(quote) Clair-6292 said: I didn't want to type "friend," or just another typo I didn't correct
Honest! If it was me, I'd give her my number instead of a ticket! wink
Jul 24th 2013 new
(quote) Jonathan-903357 said: Honest! If it was me, I'd give her my number instead of a ticket!
eyepopping Blinded by love One in the same? laughing
Jul 24th 2013 new
(quote) Clair-6292 said: One in the same?
If I did that, and she still went out with me, she'd be a keeper!
Jul 25th 2013 new
(quote) Philip-600116 said: A friend well into his 80's bought a new Ford mustang ragtop. As he was taking it on a test drive he hit the freeway and kicked it up to 70 MPH. Feeling the machine respond to his touch he decided to see how fast it could go.

Watching the speedometer he failed to see the blue light following. When he passed 90 MPH he did see the sheriff and he thought he could loose him. At 105 MPH he realized that he could not outrun the Sheriff so he pulled to the side.

The sheriff told him that if he could give him an excuse that he had never heard before he would not give him a speeding ticket as he was late for lunch.

My friend thought for a minute and told the Sheriff , "Officer, three weeks ago my wife left me and I thought you were bringing her back".

Think he got that ticket??
Clearly the funniest! And I know what you mean about just wanting to let her rip! My Aunt shocked me a few years ago when she got into her son's car at 10:30pm and said, "Do you think we can top 100?" Holy S-----! I about died as she got on the freeway and put the pedal to the metal! I know her son doesn't have any idea "mom" would do that!
Jul 25th 2013 new
I didn't flirt myself out of a ticket.When the officer stopped me he asked for my licsence than looked at me &said "you look familiar".Then I said "yes I'm the one that is giving you your hepatitis shot".I got a lecture but no ticket.Probably though that I would use a extra long needle

Jul 25th 2013 new
(quote) Fran-985937 said: I didn't flirt myself out of a ticket.When the officer stopped me he asked for my licsence than looked at me &said "you look familiar".Then I said "yes I'm the one that is giving you your hepatitis shot".I got a lecture but no ticket.Probably though that I would use a extra long needle

Does anyone else remember the episode when Jack first met Terri on Three's Company? laughing

Them nurses!
Jul 27th 2013 new
Thankfully I have only been pulled over twice. I was able to get out if both tickets but neither by flirting. The first time I told the officer I was late for work at the animal hospital I work at (which happened to take care of the city's police dogs). He gave me a verbal warning. The second one I still have no idea how I got out of because it was a female cop (whom I have heard are much tougher). I guess she took pity on my when I said very pathically "I'm sorry!"
Jul 28th 2013 new
I think that honesty is a sure fire way out of a traffic ticket! I got pulled over years ago for 78 in a 60 and when he asked if I knew how fast I was going, I said, "I'm not sure, about 80? It depends on where you saw me". But I wasn't being a smart aleck.. I was just nervous and rambled. He said that my honesty saved me, I only got a warning!
Posts 41 - 50 of 53