Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Aug 26 new
Good for you!
Aug 26 new
I'll just admit it: If it is a personal rejection as in "this relationship is over, bye-bye", I do cry. It is how I start the healing. Then, after the cry, I call a friend and make her sit through hours of torturous reminiscing and a full relationship examination. I can move on only after this "process" is fully completed.

If I never actually met the person, I do not cry, nor do I make my girlfriend(s) listen for hours about my feelings.

Needless to say, my girlfriends are hoping and praying that I am rejected immediately, up front, and from the get-go!
Aug 26 new
I eat a pint of fudge brownie ice cream. Ice cream makes everything better.
Aug 26 new
it's possibly a fear of commitment, or possibly the notion of "what if there's someone better out there?".
Aug 26 new
(quote) Alice-788574 said: I eat a pint of fudge brownie ice cream. Ice cream makes everything better.
Only a pint? and make mine Moose Tracks!
Aug 27 new
(quote) Fran-985937 said: I think that sometimes people come on too strong & that scares people off.Your right friendship first .you have to know the person .I think it is a common courtesy to respond to an invitation;maybe they don't like the looks of a person.Give them a chance ! Looks are only skin deep!
my skin is getting tougher!
Yes. I've said it once and I'll say it again. A response is a courtesy and the same as saying hello on the streets. It's NOT a marriage proposal!!
Aug 27 new
(quote) Donna-1001468 said: I'll just admit it:  I do cry. 

Donna............I think most can't help this. Especially in a long relationship. I had a LONG drawn out one with my only marriage. I don't think I had any sweets to lessen the pain. :-(
Posts 61 - 67 of 67