Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

In the next few weeks you'll be seeing threads from me about the 54-day Rosary Novena which members of the CM community have been praying for many years now.

There are great graces in this set of 6 consecutive novenas. It also cultivates the wonderful habit of praying a daily Rosary.

It will begin on August 15 (The Feast of the Assumption) and conclude on October 7 (The Feast of the Holy Rosary). The next novena will begin November 1 (All Saints) and conclude on December 24 (Christmas Eve). We've also traditionally prayed one from Ash Wednesday - Divine Mercy Sunday (the Sunday after Easter).

I'll post more information as the beginning date approaches. Pray now for the grace of willingness. Often more than 100 people join these. One of the intentions is for all the intentions of those praying the novena with us, so your intentions will receive over 100 rosaries each day. I'll post the mysteries for each day along with a brief meditation on one of them.

We hope you'll join us.

rose rosary

Jul 23 new
"Oh, how I love my Mother! She knows it; and then Jesus Himself gave Her to me, and told me to love Her very much. And what great kindness this Heavenly Mother has always shown me! What would have become of me, if I have not had Her? She has always helped me in my spiritual wants; She has preserved me from countless dangers; She has freed me from the hands of the devil who was ceaselessly coming to attack me; She pleaded my cause with Jesus when I sinned, and She soothed Him when I moved Him to anger by my wicked life; She has taught me to know Him and to love Him, to be good and to please Him. Ah, my dear Mother, I will love you always and forever!"

- St. Gemma Galgani (1878-1903)

Jul 23 new
Thank you, David, for once again organizing this. It is a blessing to participate. I go off CM tonight and will return after the Novena has started. But please do count me in as a participant! I'll lurk daily till I come back "live" again around September's beginning.
Jul 23 new
Thanks Lina. Glad you'll be with us again. You can check the mysteries of the day even if your membership isn't active. They run consecutively regardless of the day.
Jul 24 new
rose rosary theheart 54-Day Rosary Novena 8/15/13 to 10/7/13 theheart rosary rose

3 Participants (so far)

Amy - 56598 West Hartford, CT
Isabella, her mom

David - 364112 Cleveland, OH

Lina - 796057 Phoenix, AZ

Jul 24 new
Please count me in. rosary Praying
Jul 24 new
Thanks for this once again . You get a Gold Star!
Jul 24 new
(quote) Amy-56598 said: 54-Day Rosary Novena 8/15/13 to 10/7/13

3 Participants (so far)

Amy - 56598 West Hartford, CT
Isabella, her mom

David - 364112 Cleveland, OH

Lina - 796057 Phoenix, AZ

Please add me to the list, and thank you!
Jul 24 new
(quote) Julie-362086 said: Please add me to the list, and thank you!

I'm in.

Thanks David.
Jul 24 new
Me, too!! rosary
Posts 1 - 10 of 191