Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jul 26th 2013 new
Lots of good and funny stuff Margo, I especially liked the slide show of Keith's and rhetorical comments.

I would like a man who knows that emptying the garbage is not just a chore but a necessity.
He would be a morning person but not necessarily ready to jump out of bed at 5 am on Saturday morning!
He would like to cuddle and snuggle even if the temps were in the 90's because he is a hunk of Burning Love!
TMI?!!?

Yes to Kenny, change socks and undies every day...skid marks are for children!

Jul 26th 2013 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: not sure I can keep up here...........most things already covered!

pretty low maintenance here myself of course.....NOT......lol
rapier wit is helpful and tolerance of my perfection........lol
.......like I said, others have covered the rest.........lol
Susan, I've never seen you post before. Welcome to the catholic Math forums! Post early in the morning, late at night and often.
Jul 26th 2013 new
(quote) Margo-404841 said: Susan, I've never seen you post before. Welcome to the catholic Math forums! Post early in the morning, late at night and often.
Can't have any math in it, that was a typo. I never even completed a high school algebra course, which amazes evven me.
Jul 26th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

I was OK until the daily underwear thing.....If it ain't broke why fix it,,,???

it it ain't dirty,,,why change it..???

suppose you want the socks changed too...Boy..Restrictions,,Restrictions...
Oh, and if I may be demanding, he smells good, too. (I most frequently wear Obsession by Calvin Klein.)
Jul 26th 2013 new
My future spouse will love children ... and trying for more too! ;)
My future spouse will love getting out in nature, whether that be a walk through a woods, time in a canoe, kayak, yacht or pontoon boat, sitting on the porch watching the birds at the feeder, gardening, bird watching, horseback, motorcycle or car trips to see the leaves or mountains, or other activity enjoying the world God created.
My future spouse will enjoying occasionally indulging his sweet tooth, hopefully with some of the goodies I like to bake, or maybe an ice cream cone at a roadside stand.
My future spouse will enjoy relaxing weekends -- whether those be enjoying being at home with me and the kids, out on the town, visiting museums or attending concerts, playing in or watching a sporting or theatrical event, catching up on reading or chores or projects -- but center all plans around Sunday's Mass.
My future spouse -- just the thought, the hope, the prayer -- makes me smile!
Jul 26th 2013 new
And could I order a side of sweet potato fries with that good Catholic husband? Hurry up, we're burning daylight!
Jul 26th 2013 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said:
My future spouse -- just the thought, the hope, the prayer -- makes me smile!
Rachel, that was beautiful. I'm smiling, too.
Jul 26th 2013 new
O Holy One, God of Lovers and Dreamers, please guide me toward the man who will be understanding, patient, and gentle. Help him so that he will lead me with, to, and into, Grace. All that I dream, and all that I pray is for the one man who sees me as the one you want for him. Amen
Jul 27th 2013 new
May my future spouse appreciate a kung fu movie, and martial arts training. Yeah, I know that's a big one, but good footwork is a check-in and I don't dance, anymore.
May she appreciate and chime in on my eccentric ramblings and my lack of political interests.
May she correct me subtly, so I don't even know it has occurred.
Jul 27th 2013 new
What she said! wink wink
Posts 11 - 20 of 44