Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jul 31st 2013 new
(quote) John-132457 said: Bicycle with or without banana seat?
well without it would make it more challenging ~ yes?! funny John!!! laughing eyepopping
Jul 31st 2013 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: well without it would make it more challenging ~ yes?! funny John!!!
Oy! I asked for that. laughing
Jul 31st 2013 new
Leyden, LAUGHTER...YES...laughter
Aug 23rd 2013 new
My next husband will enjoy the fact that I own 4 purple scarves of varying shades, lengths and fabrics, most of them silk. He'll appreciate that I have a well-developed sense of style and I'm very modest about it. embarassed faint
Aug 24th 2013 new
He'd be a joke-crackin', lip-smackin', sorta ornery devil-may-care, let's-get-up-and-make-the-donuts, party-poopin', fanny-tootin', hands-on kind of guy. (sigh) faint
Aug 28th 2013 new
(quote) Bernadette-990279 said: He'd be a joke-crackin', lip-smackin', sorta ornery devil-may-care, let's-get-up-and-make-the-donuts, party-poopin', fanny-tootin', hands-on kind of guy. (sigh)
After all that, I bet he'd be kinda tired! wink
Aug 28th 2013 new
(quote) John-132457 said: After all that, I bet he'd be kinda tired!
He'd be tired, she'd be happy. So he'd be proud of making her happy. cool
Aug 28th 2013 new
LOL! Not with ME around! I'd get him moving and grooving. eyepopping
Sep 1st 2013 new
Ditto for me! Yours is the foundation, Christine. I have a list that's the icing on the cake.

Catholic
Faithful to me, his faith, his family, himself
Can fix things
Educated
Has laugh lines
Likes kids and old people
Wants to grow in his faith
Humble
Smells good
Articulate
Fun
Hard worker
Fair
Patient

Sep 1st 2013 new
(quote) Cindy-409356 said: Ditto for me! Yours is the foundation, Christine. I have a list that's the icing on the cake.

Catholic
Faithful to me, his faith, his family, himself
Can fix things
Educated
Has laugh lines
Likes kids and old people
Wants to grow in his faith
Humble
Smells good
Articulate
Fun
Hard worker
Fair
Patient

Love your list Cindy. Hope you don't mind if I use it, too.
Posts 31 - 40 of 44