Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Sep 1st 2013 new
Thou shall not take the name of thy God in vain.
Essential that he loves God,Holy Catholic Church and speaks like a gentleman.
Faithful and reliable

Like many others he would eat my cooking and will like to try his hand also.

Enjoy learning /playing a sport or other activities eg dancing together.
Enjoy watching sports together,even at home.
Wouldn't mind if I make jokes or laugh a lot.
Has a warm smile. biggrin

Sep 3rd 2013 new
I think Cindy has said it best. To her list I would only add that he listens to the music I prefer, enjoys my cooking and is not addicted to alcohol, drugs or gambling. No exceptions to that last item. Extra points for using Old Spice products.
Sep 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Karen-856326 said: I think Cindy has said it best. To her list I would only add that he listens to the music I prefer, enjoys my cooking and is not addicted to alcohol, drugs or gambling. No exceptions to that last item. Extra points for using Old Spice products.
Karen, You are being an inspiration to me, on this thread and I think it's Richard's thread on things to smile about. My dad wears Old Spice, so no extra points for smelling like my dad. boggled laughing
Sep 6th 2013 new
There's a rose pressed inside a bible
That she reads on the balcony
Shes sweet in slumber and Ive got her number
For the beginning of the century.

She's as sweet as tupelo honey
She's an angel of the first degree
She's as sweet as tupelo honey
Just like honey from the bee

youtu.be

Posts 41 - 44 of 44