Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 29th 2013 new
Hi Marita, wave

Thanks for the information.

Hope this will help any other cmer.
Jul 29th 2013 new
You're welcome.
Jul 29th 2013 new
"Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves." (Matthew 10:16) Jesus calls us to selfless service not mindless service.
Jul 30th 2013 new
(quote) Marita-847688 said: They can't respond after 3 or 4 messages anyway, so if they try to contact you, do not contact them back. Wait until they use up their 3 or 4.
Marita,, How sure are you that this is correct? ( I wonder)????
Jul 30th 2013 new
(quote) Marita-847688 said: They can't respond after 3 or 4 messages anyway, so if they try to contact you, do not contact them back. Wait until they use up their 3 or 4.
Would a forum moderator please confirm or clarify this statement?
Jul 30th 2013 new
The reason I am wondering is, I tried it ( as an experiment) on a person I suspect as being an unpaid/ Active ( but not sure) . I Only sent a friendly hello with a few words, did it 4 times and Yes the message you said did come up,---- not allowing contact until they receive a response
***BUT on a person who has responded back at least "once" , THEN it did not work that way!!!

We are told ( by many) to ask some questions First and see what the situation is Before deciding, BUT then the feature of "After 4 responses" does Not work!--- not sure why?
Jul 30th 2013 new
Is the 3 ,4 messages between male & female messages only?

Because I just tried to contact a friend ( girl) --"strictly as an experiment" with this---she knew not to answer, so we could see what happened and " 6 messages" went thru with NO response from her!
Jul 30th 2013 new
Please don't let him make you feel guilty. If you told him no once that should be sufficient. Certainly a second no should make any reasonable SANE person look elsewhere. It is actually more charitable to let someone know that they need to move on. There are some people in this world, even Catholics, who manipulate others and even some who have criminal motives. You did your part now move on and don't feel guilty.
Jul 30th 2013 new
Nolan - I like your attitude. You do sound like a very, very nice guy. Now if you were only 50 years older....!!!
Jul 30th 2013 new
I don't know.
Posts 51 - 60 of 60