Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jul 26th 2013 new
Hi Edward-------May the Power of the Holy Spirit gently touch you and give you your hearts desire-----best to you theheart rosary
Jul 27th 2013 new
Praying
Jul 27th 2013 new
Praying
Jul 27th 2013 new
Praying Praying thumbsup Keep them doggies moving, Rawhide! You can do it , Zoom!
Jul 27th 2013 new
(quote) Beverly-649723 said: Keep them doggies moving, Rawhide! You can do it , Zoom!
Rolling rolling rolling ..... Rolling Along laughing
Jul 28th 2013 new
Praying Praying rosary
Jul 29th 2013 new
Praying Praying
Aug 1st 2013 new
So Jim just called me out in the ban thread in the Entertainment room for not giving y'all an update. So here goes:

I pushed to work yesterday, and on the way home took an extra jaunt down Collins Ferry Road, the road that both my home and work are on. Total distance covered, according to RunKeeper, was 0.91 miles and I did it in just under 15 minutes. Not bad considering that there were a couple of steep uphill grades that I struggled with.

I think what might actually be better is making a run around my apartment building two or three times a week. That will give me a less steep uphill grade to deal with that will challenge me, but not cause me to struggle. If you understand my meaning.

Prayers for continued progress, of course, are appreciated.

Rolling Along

Aug 1st 2013 new
By the way, if any of you use RunKeeper and want to be my friend on there so you can track my progress, send me a private message here. Rolling Along wave
Aug 2nd 2013 new
Praying theheart hug
Posts 21 - 30 of 45