Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Aug 11th 2013 new
Thanks again everyone for your continued prayers. I have some great news to report. I am registered for a 5K (3.1 mile) run in Charleston, WV on August 31! Yes, they have a wheelchair division. Rolling Along See Bob's post in the Get-togethers room.

I went on my first training run yesterday on the rail trail in Star City, near my home, and covered 2.4 miles in just under half an hour.
Aug 30th 2013 new
Tomorrow is a BIG DAY - I am racing in the 5K Wheelchair Division of the Charleston Distance Run. Race starts bright and early at 7:30 am.

I've been fighting some sniffles for the last few days, but I felt well enough this morning to make the trip down I-79. I'm posting this from a cafe in Gassaway (about halfway to Charleston) where I am having lunch.

Prayers appreciated that my health holds up and that I do well tomorrow. Based on my training, I am hoping to finish the 5K in 40 minutes or less.
Aug 30th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Tomorrow is a BIG DAY - I am racing in the 5K Wheelchair Division of the Charleston Distance Run. Race starts bright and early at 7:30 am.

I've been fighting some sniffles for the last few days, but I felt well enough this morning to make the trip down I-79. I'm posting this from a cafe in Gassaway (about halfway to Charleston) where I am having lunch.

Prayers appreciated that my health holds up and that I do well tomorrow. Based on my training, I am hoping to finish the 5K in 40 minutes or less.
Continued prayers Zoom.....Good Luck!
Aug 30th 2013 new
Prayers that your health holds up, that the weather is beautiful for you, and that you meet or exceed each of the goals you have set for yourself in tomorrows race.
Aug 30th 2013 new
Good Luck Zoom!!!
Aug 30th 2013 new
I hope EB won't send me a C&D notice for trademark infringement for saying

GO Rolling Along GO!!

Aug 30th 2013 new
hug rosary Praying
Aug 30th 2013 new
You GO Wheels!!!!! Rolling Along Praying rosary
Aug 30th 2013 new
Go, Zoom! biggrin biggrin biggrin
Aug 30th 2013 new