Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Aug 31st 2013 new
Your prayers must have helped, because I substantially exceeded my expectations.

i wanted to finish in under 40 minutes. My time: 36:00.1
Which was faster than 47 male able-bodied runners (out of 269).
I also won the wheelchair division by default. There were no other wheelchair racers.
Aug 31st 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Your prayers must have helped, because I substantially exceeded my expectations.

I also won the wheelchair division by default. There were no other wheelchair racers.
Awesome Zoom. Way to go!!!
Aug 31st 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Your prayers must have helped, because I substantially exceeded my expectations.

Awesome Zoom. Way to go!!!
Aug 31st 2013 new
Wow! Great job, Zoom! Congratulations!
My daughter ran her first cross country race of the season today too -- she is a recovering anorexic and had to stop all physical exercise for a couple years while getting her weight up to a sustainable level. She did well for where she is and finished almost as well as she hoped -- not last on her team, ahead of at least 5 girls in the invitational! Not your level of success,but good for both of you -- and all others who finished today!
Aug 31st 2013 new

That's great. Will pray for your continued success.
Praying rosary theheart
Posts 41 - 45 of 45