Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mom in hospital

Jul 27th 2013 new
Asking for prayers for my mother. She was admitted yesterday on an emergency basis with a life threatening bacterial infection. Took us completely by surprise - our lives went from zero to crazy scary in a flash. Tonight we were told she is more-than-likely out of immediate danger - thank the Lord. However, she has a long hard recovery in front of her. I'm her main support on every level - so it's long days at the hospital for me as well. Prayers for strength, healing and patience would be appreciated. Thanks very much.
Jul 27th 2013 new
(quote) Mary-363093 said: Asking for prayers for my mother. She was admitted yesterday on an emergency basis with a life threatening bacterial infection. Took us completely by surprise - our lives went from zero to crazy scary in a flash. Tonight we were told she is more-than-likely out of immediate danger - thank the Lord. However, she has a long hard recovery in front of her. I'm her main support on every level - so it's long days at the hospital for me as well. Prayers for strength, healing and patience would be appreciated. Thanks very much.
Mary, so sorry to hear about your dear mom. Praying for your mom, your family and you~
Jul 27th 2013 new
Saint Angela Merici
  • Memorial: November 17
  • Patronage: against bodily ills
  • Patronage: against the death of parents

• Praying

Saint Camillus de Lellis
  • Memorial: July 14
  • Patronage: the sick

• Praying

Prayer to Saint Camillus of Lellis
    Most wonderful Saint, your compassion for the sick and the dying led you to found the Servants of the Sick. As the Patron of nurses and hospiral workers, infuse in them your compassionate spirit. Make hospitals resemble the inn in Christ's Parable to which the Good Samaritan brought the wounded man saying: "Take care of him and I will repay you for it." Amen.

Jul 27th 2013 new
    Prayers offered for strength, patience and endurance.
    Jul 27th 2013 new

Praying theheart
    Jul 27th 2013 new
    Praying
    Jul 27th 2013 new
    Praying rosary theheart
    Jul 27th 2013 new
    Praying Praying rosary hug Sending prayers and hugs for your mom and you, Mary. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better and she'll be through the worst of it.
    Jul 27th 2013 new
    may God heal your mom ang give strength to your whole family.God bless you
    Posts 1 - 10 of 44