Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jul 27th 2013 new
Prayers for fortitude, strength and peace Mary. If your Mom is anything like mine, she had nine lives and surprised us with every one. My sister was her caregiver and it was an awesome responsibility, exhausting, rewarding and life changing. theheart Praying rose

Eileen
Jul 27th 2013 new
Praying
Jul 27th 2013 new
Praying rosary
Jul 27th 2013 new
Prayers for your mother ad strength for YOU!~
Jul 27th 2013 new
(quote) Mary-363093 said: Asking for prayers for my mother. She was admitted yesterday on an emergency basis with a life threatening bacterial infection. Took us completely by surprise - our lives went from zero to crazy scary in a flash. Tonight we were told she is more-than-likely out of immediate danger - thank the Lord. However, she has a long hard recovery in front of her. I'm her main support on every level - so it's long days at the hospital for me as well. Prayers for strength, healing and patience would be appreciated. Thanks very much.
Praying For you and your Mom Praying
Jul 27th 2013 new
Praying for your mother and your family.
Jul 27th 2013 new
Mary,

I will be praying. I know how special parents are and the strength you will need in watching over her and advocating for her. I pray for your sweet rest when you lay your head on your pillow, too. I pray for her protection from harm as hospitals are in and of themselves dangerous, too. More than one bad story there in the treatment they received. I implore the Precious Blood of Jesus to wash over her, St. Raphael, Our Lady, and St. Raymond who is the patron of protecting our divine health, all in the name of Jesus, Jehovah Raffa, we implore you to deliver Mary's mother from all harm.

I'll be looking for the happy update and conclusion!

Jeannie
Jul 27th 2013 new
Praying rose hugPrayers for your mom and you Mary. You have the strength and fortitude and blessings from above. How blessed are you to be honored to take care of her. She is in good hands with you. Prayers for her medical staff as well. I have been there several times and it is exhausting, but you will come out more blessings and stronger for it. Your relationship will grow with your mother. May God bless her with rest in recovery. Take care ~ Jane
Praying rose hug
Jul 27th 2013 new
Praying
Jul 27th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart
Posts 11 - 20 of 44