Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jul 27th 2013 new
Prayers ascending!
Jul 27th 2013 new
Praying theheart Praying
Jul 27th 2013 new
Jack,
I am a huge Saint fan and I just love your posts! Which source do you use?
Jul 27th 2013 new
Prayers that God provide you the strength and graces needed during this time and that your mother's health is restored 100%...
Jul 27th 2013 new
May God guide the hands of all those who are caring for your mom. May he give you strength in all ways. Sam
Jul 27th 2013 new
Praying Hi Mary,
My prayers are so with you. I, too have been through many scares with my mom. I pray for your patience and strength. I, too am my mother's main support on every level I am with you in Christ.

Praying for you... rosary Praying
Jul 27th 2013 new
Praying Hi Mary,
My prayers are so with you. I, too have been through many scares with my mom. I pray for your patience and strength. I, too am my mother's main support on every level I am with you in Christ.

Praying for you... rosary Praying
Jul 28th 2013 new
Praying Praying rosary
Jul 28th 2013 new
THANK YOU to
Jerry, Jack, Julie, Roystan, May, Mary Alice, Cindy, Beverly, Thess, Eileen, Wendy, Beverly, Cathy, Tim, Helen, Jeannine, Jane, Christie, Sherrill Ann, Stacie, Bernadette, Christine, Samuel, Elizabeth, and Shelly. Your prayers were heard - she's doing much better.

She has had slow healing leg wounds for years, with IV infusions a few times a week, etc. We are used to them occasionally 'flaring up' and draining more, getting bigger, turning red, all that fun stuff that comes with chronic infections. She had an infusion that morning at one Dr, and had a scheduled check up at her 'wound care' Dr at 1 pm. His office is attached to the hospital. When they unwrapped her leg - they had her call me to get there fast - as somehow she'd contracted that flesh-eating bacterial infection and it was moving up her leg rapidly. The Dr very bluntly told her she could lose her leg and possibly her life within 2 days if they didn't move fast.

ANYWAY - your prayers worked wonders - she's out of the woods. She has a massive open area on her leg / ankle where they had to dig out all the infected and dead tissue, down to and including some muscle. Dr showed me where he took it down to bone, etc. But it did the trick, she's on the mend. She could still use some prayers - the healing will take quite a while - not sure if she'll be released to home care, to rehab, or what .On MAJOR IV antibiotics 5x daily while in hospital - we hope to know more early this week.

Thank you all again! hug
Jul 28th 2013 new
Praying Sending prayers for your mom.
Posts 21 - 30 of 44