Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

---> Truth or Dare? <---

Jul 27th 2013 new
Well? Truth or Dare? Just reply with either the word "truth" or the word "Dare". The next person then asks them a question they must answer truthfully or gives them a dare to complete. It is easier to address the person you are responding to in order to avoid confusion.
The dare on message boards can be simply telling a specific thing about your life, writing something embarrassing, or actually doing something then writing about the experience.
It's a fun game if anyone wants to play. so.. "Truth or Dare?"
Jul 27th 2013 new
Truth.
Jul 27th 2013 new
Helen, How important is physical contact to you, in a serious relationship?
Jul 27th 2013 new
Or how about this one? What one thing would you change about yourself to improve the chances that your next relationship lasts?
Jul 28th 2013 new
dare
Jul 28th 2013 new
Jane-

I dare you to send an emot to two guys who are online right now and living on the west coast.
Jul 28th 2013 new
(quote) Ruanne-19340 said: Jane-

I dare you to send an emot to two guys who are online right now and living on the west coast.
There you GO! I like that!!!! cookie biggrin laughing laughing laughing
Jul 29th 2013 new
(quote) Ruanne-19340 said: Jane-

Ok Ruane ~ but I don't hink it will amount to anything...I will let you know.
Jul 30th 2013 new
Sorry Ruanne I spelled your name wrong!
Aug 1st 2013 new
Truth... (I'm afraid of the dare that Mary gave Jane!!)
Posts 1 - 10 of 12