Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Aug 8th 2013 new
(quote) TJ-956136 said: Just curious:

So, where, when, and what is the Portland gathering going to be?

TJ,

If you go to the CM toolbar at the top of the page and go to "More" then to "Events" you will see a write-up on what is planned.
Aug 8th 2013 new
Its Labor Day Week End Friday August 30 to Monday September 2nd . Please tell other singles about this event. Help spread the word.

Dinner and Evening Socials

Mass at the Cathedral

Visit and rosary at the Grotto

Hiking at Multnomah Falls

Dance Saturday Evening

Tour of Mt. Angel

Contact Information
CMPortland2013@gmail.com

Aug 8th 2013 new
So kind of you to ask!

www.catholicmatch.com

And that's why I'm not in the public sector!
Aug 9th 2013 new
Thanks for the info, guys! I printed out the itinerary, and will peruse it later...

I actually live here in Portland, "the City of Roses," and have all my life...

another thing to consider: visiting the Washington Park Rose Gardens...it's free, with great city views, amazing flowers, and lots of room to roam/picnic/sit and visit/etc...the Oregon Zoo is nearby, as well...and OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry) is having an exhibit on "Mummies of the World" currently...other points of interest include Powell's "City of Books" downtown, and the quirky VooDoo Donuts with their strange variety of donuts--also downtown...

just some thoughts to add from a Portland native...

TJ
Aug 10th 2013 new
I'm coming in for a couple days this next week, if anyone's interested in a lunch.
Aug 11th 2013 new
Alex good luck on your Journey. Have you ever heard of the miracles of the Eucharist? Science has studied the Lancianna Italy miracle(700 AD) and the Argentinian Miracle ( 1998 AD) and the DNA of the two miracles matches perfectly. God is great.
I would meet you but you are way Two young... GBU always
Aug 11th 2013 new
(quote) Alex-314577 said: I'm coming in for a couple days this next week, if anyone's interested in a lunch.
Alex,

I imagine you would prefer the company of a lady, but if no takers, I would be happy to extend a bit of hospitality. Lunch is on me.

Just message me your contact info privately prior to 10pm the day before you are here. Safe travels...
Aug 16th 2013 new
The big question is..... who is going to teach me to dance?????
Aug 16th 2013 new
If we show up to the dance at 7 pm, there will be a dance lesson. Not sure what lesson is on the agenda for that night, but you would be able to learn a couple steps you could practice and use right away.
Aug 17th 2013 new
Yay!!! Thanks Sandra. I have always wanted to learn to dance. See you soon.
Posts 11 - 20 of 28