Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jul 29th 2013 new
Our cat Simba loved to chase the water spray from the garden hose -- we would turn on the hose and make crazy designs and he'd chase the water all over, not minding getting soaked in the chase! He'd also join us in the shower trying to catch the drops!
Simba also like to play fetch!
Our cat Skunkalicious thinks he's part dog -- he meets us at the car after every trip and walks us up to the house!
Jul 29th 2013 new
Skunkalicious Rachel? That is about the most unusual name I've ever heard! How did you come up with that?
Jul 29th 2013 new
My then-4yo named him Skunk when we got him -- when he lies on his back all you see is white stripe on along black body, like a skunk, but he's ever so sweet,like delicious -- so... Skunkalicious!
Jul 29th 2013 new
How fun. It's amazing how relaxing it is to sit and play with our furry friends.
Jul 29th 2013 new
I tried the bubbles thing with my cats way back when - they couldn't have cared less. They like their catnip bananas and cigars though, so I keep getting them those. My weirdos don't like laser pointers either though, so they're not typical kitties. One is super smart - he looks at the laser pointer itself and then me as if to say "What do you want me to do with that thing?". The other is super dumb and loses track of the light and then loses interest entirely.

You can buy catnip bubbles commercially - I've seen them in your regular pet stores like Petsmart and Petco. Just look in your normal toy section, where they sell the other catnip toys.
Jul 29th 2013 new
Tell me more about catnip bananas and cigars. These sound interesting.
Yes... I do not make my own catnip bubbles but buy from the store.

Jul 30th 2013 new
They're toys made by a particular brand - Cosmic Catnip. PetCo seems to sell them, at least online. I think I get mine from Pet Supplies Plus. www.petco.com

My cats go BONKERS for these things, even my feral who is absolutely terrified of me. They still go for them even months out of the package.

Best thing ever those is the Okey Dokey Pokey Balls from Kitty Hoots and their other toys. I don't see them in stores too often anymore but they're online here - www.shopfatcat.com
Jul 30th 2013 new
Thanks, I will check them out.
Jul 30th 2013 new
shhh This will probably gross everyone out, BUT......my cat, Milo, has house-trained himself....

He watched "Mama" (me) on that white enamel thing, and decided if she can do it there, so could he. Imagine my surprise when I was getting ready for work one day, and he just hopped up and took care of business! eyepopping He only does this when he's upstairs, and uses the kitty litter pan downstairs, or meows to go outside like a regular kitty..,
Jul 30th 2013 new
(quote) Beverly-649723 said: ...He watched "Mama" (me) on that white enamel thing, and decided if she can do it there, so could he. Imagine my surprise when I was getting ready for work one day, and he just hopped up and took care of business! ...
I assume he puts the seat back down when he's done. smile smile
Posts 11 - 20 of 24