Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

NBC and the 2016 election

Jul 29th 2013 new
NBC has scheduled a mini series on the life of Hillary Clinton during the 2016 election season.

Apprently they have decided that another no-qialification candidate is just what the couintry needs to follow the 8 years of the most incompetent President in the last 100 years.

But we should not for a moment believe that NBC has done this to influence the election.
Jul 29th 2013 new
I hear you....NBC is increasingly demonstrating a liberal bias....it's a shame as I grew up watching it but am starting to try and turn away.
Jul 29th 2013 new
That peacock programming is just too proud for me!
Jul 29th 2013 new
(quote) Paul-866591 said: NBC has scheduled a mini series on the life of Hillary Clinton during the 2016 election season.

Apprently they have decided that another no-qialification candidate is just what the couintry needs to follow the 8 years of the most incompetent President in the last 100 years.

But we should not for a moment believe that NBC has done this to influence the election.
Won't this violate the "equal time" provision for candidates?

Jul 29th 2013 new
(quote) John-875813 said: I hear you....NBC is increasingly demonstrating a liberal bias....it's a shame as I grew up watching it but am starting to try and turn away.
Have you contacted NBC to express your point of view?

Jul 29th 2013 new
(quote) Charles-211696 said: Won't this violate the "equal time" provision for candidates?

The equal time rule only applies when there is a non-democratic party program.
Jul 29th 2013 new
(quote) Paul-866591 said: NBC has scheduled a mini series on the life of Hillary Clinton during the 2016 election season.

Diane Lane is playing Hillary eyepopping Only in Hillary's dreams could she look that good. No surprise with NBC. Their programming is horrible.
Did you know Jane Fonda is playing Nancy Reagan in The Butler? She was being interviewed and said she knows Nancy is not upset about if. It makes me sick. irked
Jul 30th 2013 new
(quote) Laura-56149 said: Diane Lane is playing Hillary Only in Hillary's dreams could she look that good. No surprise with NBC. Their programming is horrible.
Did you know Jane Fonda is playing Nancy Reagan in The Butler? She was being interviewed and said she knows Nancy is not upset about if. It makes me sick.
Which makes you sicker? That Jane Fonda is playing Nancy Reagan, or that Nancy Reagan (apparently) is not upset about it?

Jul 30th 2013 new
(quote) Charles-211696 said: Which makes you sicker? That Jane Fonda is playing Nancy Reagan, or that Nancy Reagan (apparently) is not upset about it?

Lol:) Good question:) Actually, considering my age, it is about Jane Fonda. I had many loved ones in the Viet Nam war. Not only during that time did she pull some stupid things, she has throughout her life been extremely liberal. I can excuse Nancy Reagan...considering that she is such a lady what is she suppose to do? Make a deal about it? I read there was some controversy when it was first announced she would play the role, so of course that was advertisement for the movie.
Jul 31st 2013 new

Between her recent face lift and now the show about her before the 2016
election, it is looking like she is going to run for real.

She is a witch from the get go. Screaming all the time at people in the
White House.
Posts 1 - 10 of 11