Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

This game is simple. You post what you wish for and grant the previous poster's wish.. with a twist.
For example:

Mary: "I wish I could meet the man of my dreams, my true soul mate".

John: " Wish Granted. Mary meets her soul mate online but before they can exchange contact information, an unprecedented electrical magnetic pulse slams into the earth causing a complete blackout of all electrical devices.. for the next 3 years... 0_0
John: "I wish I had a Jacuzzi"

Sarah:" Wish Granted! John gets a Jacuzzi but it is filled with piranha"
Sarah: "I wish my dog wouldn't bark so much"

Tim:" Wish Granted. Sarah's dog doesn't bark anymore, instead he learns to yodel"
Tim " I wish..."

Well you get the picture. Anyone want to play?

Jul 30 new
W-e-l-l......I wish the squeak from my cars' fan belt (happens every year) was banished
forevermore...
Jul 30 new
Wish granted! The squeak has been banished from existence forever more.. so has the squeak of every adorable baby otter on the face of the earth.. How sad.. weeping www.youtube.com

I wish I never had to go to the grocery store again!
Jul 30 new
(quote) Mary-976718 said: Wish granted! The squeak has been banished from existence forever more.. so has the squeak of every adorable baby otter on the face of the earth.. How sad.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoXGG5byktw

I wish I never had to go to the grocery store again!
Wish granted....but you have missed the man of your dreams who happened to have been going to collide with you in an isle upsetting your trolly-and you go hungry to-boot! sorry
Wish I had a hand painting the house and doing repairs..
Jul 30 new
wide eyed !!! (I think you've got the hang of it! Im gonna let someone else continue the fun)
Jul 30 new
your wish is granted for the house to be painted , and you will awaken in the glory of the morning, step out and smell fresh pain.

I wish to have a great time at the shore for a month, and riding the waves!!
Jul 30 new
sorry,, smell fresh paint
Jul 30 new
Helen I think you forgot to add the "twist" part. You need to grant their wish but then blow it for them. Like.. but they painted your house zebra stripped but hey, its painted. :)

Wish Granted! You have a great time at the shore for a month, riding the waves. Only there is hurrican and the waves are about 30 feet high.. but woohoo.. what a blast! 0_0

I wish I could win the lottery!
Jul 30 new
(quote) Mary-976718 said: Helen I think you forgot to add the "twist" part. You need to grant their wish but then blow it for them. Like.. but they painted your house zebra stripped but hey, its painted. :)

Wish Granted! You have a great time at the shore for a month, riding the waves. Only there is hurrican and the waves are about 30 feet high.. but woohoo.. what a blast! 0_0

I wish I could win the lottery!
Wish granted, you just won the lottery ,then lost your ticket!

I wish, I knew a good plumber!
Jul 31 new
i got a good plumber, his name is mike, but he couldn't read the instruction cause they were in chinese.......................now my wish is

is to have some red wine, and cheese with a special fellow..hah ahha
Posts 1 - 10 of 54