Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Aug 1st 2013 new
Granted,but it will be costly. I wish Whitey Bulger would take the stand.
Aug 1st 2013 new
Wish Granted. Whitey Bulger takes the stand! Literally!! They can't find it anywhere! 0_0

I wish the next season of The Walking Dead would start today!
Aug 1st 2013 new
(quote) Mary-976718 said:
I wish the next season of The Walking Dead would start today!
Granted: the series has over gone a major overhaul, including re-casting all the main characters, adding cgi musical numbers, and the very first episode features a zombie Fonz water-skiing over a shark.

I wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow.
Aug 1st 2013 new
Wish granted! You don't have to go into work tomorrow because of a freak Michigan snow storm in the middle of summer. I wish that someone would do the dishes for me tonight!
Aug 2nd 2013 new
Wish granted .... Edward Scissorhands arrives does all your dishes so well you will never have to wash them again.

I wish I had a double.
Aug 2nd 2013 new
Wish granted .... Edward Scissorhands arrives does all your dishes so well you will never have to wash them again.

I wish I had a double.
Aug 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Nan-980184 said: Wish granted .... Edward Scissorhands arrives does all your dishes so well you will never have to wash them again.

I wish I had a double.
Wish granted...all though I think you already do? eyepoppingNow there are three of you searching for the same man.
Wish some one filled in on canteen duty at sport for me tomorrow...
Aug 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: Wish some one filled in on canteen duty at sport for me tomorrow...
Wish granted, but they didn't fill the canteens with water. The horror...the horror...

I wish summer would loop back to May.
Aug 2nd 2013 new
Your wish is granted...only it is now May the2nd,2003-looped too many times and you are 14 again..
Ah..I wish someone could fix the hot water pipes ..... weeping
Aug 3rd 2013 new
Granted! Hot water pipes are fixed, but they only run cold water. I wish that someone would take care of my nightly routine for me!
Posts 21 - 30 of 54