Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Aug 14th 2013 new
Wish Granted! You aren't getting a cold! Instead you have acquired a new virus! it's called lizard pox! Is that scales I see your arm? "GO Go Godzilla!"

I wish I could fix everything.
Aug 14th 2013 new
Granted, but you have not tools to help you! I wish someone else would review my survey.
Aug 14th 2013 new
That would be no tools (although, I guess not works!).... And your reply reminded me of a line in the movie Bridget Jones's Diary!
Aug 19th 2013 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: Granted, but you have not tools to help you! I wish someone else would review my survey.
Wish granted! Your survey has been well and truly..but by a beautiful teething baby with grubby hands biggrin
I wish I didn't feel awkward Skyping for the first time!
Aug 19th 2013 new
Wish Granted! You have all the confidence in the world when you Skype for the first time. I'm sure he didn't mind that little friend hanging out of your nose. It was waving to him the whole time, so at least it was a friendly little boogie! laughing

I wish someone offered dancing lessons around here and I had someone to go with me!
Aug 19th 2013 new
Wish granted, but your partner has two left feet! I wish someone would take care of the yard for me for a month!!
Aug 21st 2013 new
You are having red wine and cheese with a special fellow but he has a violent allergy attack and you have to call 911 and send him to the hospital where he barely survives. He is not happy.

I would like to wake up in the morning with my hair it's original dark brown color.
Aug 22nd 2013 new
Granted! However, it's also gotten kinky/curly and is complete unmanageable! I wish that someone would do the chores for me, this morning!
Aug 22nd 2013 new
Wish granted. The chores are done but they were done to your neighbor's house by mistake.
I wish I didn't have to go into work tomorrow.
Aug 22nd 2013 new
Granted! You don't have to work tomorrow, but you spend the entire day unclogging the sink. I wish my neck would stop hurting....
Posts 41 - 50 of 54