Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Aug 02 new
The more words you use, the less they mean.
Aug 02 new

Rocky Balboa: [visiting his old house as he thinks about Adrian] ... I remember when she was standing there all nervous and shy with that small smile... And all I wanted her to do was trust me... And she did... She did...
Aug 02 new
No one has ever drowned in sweat. Lou holtz
Aug 02 new
"There is no happiness in this life, but there are just some drops of happiness...!" ~Robert Ndrenika~
Aug 02 new
"Roses are reddish,
Violets are bluish/
If the Pope wasn't Catholic,
We'd all be Jewish"

(Killer Karl Kox, Professional Wrestler)
Aug 02 new
lol lol lol lol
Aug 02 new
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -- Groucho Marx

Aug 02 new
You don't get something for nothing.

Since I am an engineer.... This holds true nearly 100% of the time in my work..... and to much of life in general.

Ed
Aug 02 new

There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not? Robert F. Kennedy

Aug 02 new
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Posts 61 - 70 of 74