Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Aug 1st 2013 new
Debbie, I agree at times it can seem discouraging! I was honestly thinking about not rejoining again, and something just told me to give it one more try.....we'll see what happens crossfingers
Aug 1st 2013 new
Alright I am going to call the guys out. What does it matter that the women are attractive or not? (not that you aren't, you ladies are lovely!) Would their opinions matter less if they were what you consider to be "unattractive?" A voice is a voice, regardless of the body it comes from.
Aug 1st 2013 new
biggrin well...best wishes to you!!!
Aug 1st 2013 new
(quote) Megan-650240 said: Alright I am going to call the guys out. What does it matter that the women are attractive or not? (not that you aren't, you ladies are lovely!) Would their opinions matter less if they were what you consider to be "unattractive?" A voice is a voice, regardless of the body it comes from.
No their opinions would not matter less regardless of how attractive or unattractive they are. My point is that we simply do not get enough activity from the women like them and you on these forums.

I feel that all people need to use their voices on here and I have found that young people especially the ladies like yourself do not take an active part in the discussions on here.
Aug 1st 2013 new
I know exactly what you mean (though I've only been here a month, so maybe it's too soon to complain). It always seems like when I find a girl who really interests me, she doesn't respond. At all. As in, doesn't even check my profile.

And the trouble is that once you've run your search a few times, you kinda get a rough idea of how many people you might be interested in are out there, and if none of them respond, then...you're kinda stuck until more people join.

It's frustrating.
Aug 1st 2013 new
Unfortunately, another obstacle I have found on this site is location. Many times there are not men found in my area, it can be very frustrating....but then again patience is a virtue I guess biggrin
Aug 1st 2013 new
Ladies. At my age all woman are beautiful!!
Aug 1st 2013 new
Dave Now I see why you're the Moderator.
Aug 1st 2013 new
Kevin, You are right!
Aug 1st 2013 new
It can be easy to become discouraged -- I no longer take the disinterest personally. There's no point in getting my feelings hurt -- I no longer compose long, detailed messages on a first try, though -- I simply put my interest out there through the form of an emoticon and see what comes back to me. I have met someone on here that I find very interesting and attractive -- but I've been on dating websites for half a decade and that's rare for me! So -- I think in certain ways it's mind over matter.
Posts 11 - 20 of 102