Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Catholic Nerds?

Aug 1st 2013 new
Any self-styled Catholic Nerds out there? Anyone who'll steal a visit to Comic-Con, do a little DnD, or can quote Portal extensively? Or, well, anything else; 'nerd' is a pretty broad term, but we can recognize each other, right? Nerds know their own. So don't be shy; stand up and be counted! What other nerdy interests do you have? What's your particular 'obsession'? Who would win if the Borg met the Daleks? Catholic Nerds of the world unite!
Aug 1st 2013 new
Can you see me? Can you see me jumping up and down and waving my arms? <-NERD. ...Some subset of nerd, anyway. I don't know enough about the Daleks to call the winner in a steel-cage match with the Borg, but I have long suspected that the Borg have a chafing problem, and that's gotta slow things down in an all-out brawl.

I'm less of a nerd than I used to be. Ah, the good ol' days of Mystery Science Theater 3000-themed birthday parties, and trips to the Smithsonian to look at an original Yoda puppet...

I like nerds (in the broadest sense), because nerds know what they like. They do their own thing. Nerd holla!
Aug 9th 2013 new
Trivia nerd in the house! Although, despite being a trivia buff and a practicing Catholic, I manage to fail miserably at CM weekly trivia. boggled
Posts 1 - 3 of 3