Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Where is the Love?

Aug 2nd 2013 new

Its the close of another week andin gratitude for all of the blessings we received as each day unfolded, perhapswe could dedicate ourselves to peace, love, and joy for the rest of the day.Focus on how much we are all alike in Gods love as opposed to how different.Just a thought, but if we aim high we might actually get a glimpse of heavenhere on earth.

www.youtube.com

Aug 2nd 2013 new
Thank you Monica. rose You get a Gold Star!
Wonderful suggestion for the start of a new day and the rest of our lives.
Prayer of St Francis theheart
www.youtube.com
Aug 3rd 2013 new

England Dan & John Ford Coley...Love is the Answer

www.youtube.com
Aug 3rd 2013 new

Phil Keaggy - Town to Town - Rise Up O Men of God

www.youtube.com
Aug 3rd 2013 new

Phil Keaggy- Your Love Broke Through

www.youtube.com
Aug 3rd 2013 new
"Love is all you need" youtu.be
Aug 3rd 2013 new
Awesome, Jerry! If we have love we have everything!
Aug 3rd 2013 new
And then there is John 13:34 and 35 "A new commandment I give unto you: That you love one another, as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, if you have love one for another."
Aug 3rd 2013 new
This is one of my favorites! What a wonderful world it would be if we just simply did this in every thought, word, and action each day.
Aug 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: And then there is John 13:34 and 35 "A new commandment I give unto you: That you love one another, as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, if you have love one for another."
Posts 1 - 10 of 18