Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Aug 7th 2013 new
not here to sing songs.............just to laugh and make people feel comfortable
Aug 7th 2013 new
how about...

(from Fiddler on the Roof)

Matchmaker, Matchmaker
Make me a match,
Find me a find,
Catch me a catch.

Aug 7th 2013 new
laughing www.youtube.com

Mr. Sandman bring us a dream laughing
Aug 7th 2013 new
(quote) Mary-976718 said: I'm Holding Out for a Hero. - original by Bonnie Tyler but I thought the Shriek theme was a more suitable video. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iovcnjuf2WU
"Waiting For A Girl Like You" by Foreigner www.youtube.com

Cool twist on the music postings, Mary! highfive
Aug 7th 2013 new
(quote) Allison-992715 said: :D I'm going to go with "Someday, Someway" by Marshall Crenshaw!
eyepopping Can't believe here at CM anyone other than me remembers Marshall Crenshaw! cool

How about his song "Whenever You're On My Mind"... www.youtube.com

(it sorta fits the topic...) laughing
Aug 7th 2013 new
Til we meet again
Aug 7th 2013 new
Thanks Steve! Foreigner was the first concert I ever attended. Absolutely loved it!!
Aug 8th 2013 new
(quote) Mary-976718 said: Thanks Steve! Foreigner was the first concert I ever attended. Absolutely loved it!!
Although they weren't my first show, I got to see them as well. I think it was their Agent Provocateur Tour -- 8th row, if I remember correctly. Got a favorite Foreigner song?
Aug 8th 2013 new
Oh of course! My favorite by far is "Waiting for a Girl Like You".. though I would always slip in the word boy for the girl part. lol But ya know.. come to think of it.. "Juke Box Hero" is pretty good too! I can't decide maybe because I have "Double Vision" and it just "Feels Like The First Time" I know I'm crazy and "Hotblooded" but aren't we all "When it Comes to Love". lol I'm sorry I can't help it.. They are all so good and now its "Urgent" that I find some of this music before "It's Too Late!"
(lame but I couldn't help myself) laughing laughing laughing
I saw them in Biloxi in 85, got as close as i could on the open floor but the light show was amazing from anywhere..
Aug 9th 2013 new
UB40: "Can't help falling in love"
Posts 61 - 70 of 159