Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Aug 9th 2013 new
(quote) Steve-111719 said: Although they weren't my first show, I got to see them as well. I think it was their Agent Provocateur Tour -- 8th row, if I remember correctly. Got a favorite Foreigner song?
Yeah Steve I have a favorite Foreigner song
... it 's URGENT!
Lol...because I only have 3 weeks left on my subscription!!!!
Aug 9th 2013 new
(quote) Steve-111719 said: Although they weren't my first show, I got to see them as well. I think it was their Agent Provocateur Tour -- 8th row, if I remember correctly. Got a favorite Foreigner song?
Yeah Steve I have a favorite Foreigner song
... it 's URGENT!
Lol...because I only have 3 weeks left on my subscription!!!!
Aug 9th 2013 new
(quote) Steve-111719 said: Can't believe here at CM anyone other than me remembers Marshall Crenshaw!

How about his song "Whenever You're On My Mind"... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQWrzO0Qkms

(it sorta fits the topic...)
That one's a classic! :) I love classic rock/oldies, so I think poor Mr. Crenshaw is often underrated, especially considering he made a rather great Buddy Holly!
Aug 9th 2013 new
Dreaming of You - Selena www.youtube.com
Aug 10th 2013 new
Lady Antebellum - Lookin' For A Good Time
www.youtube.com
Aug 10th 2013 new
Maroon 5 - Love Somebody
www.youtube.com
Aug 10th 2013 new
Various reasons.

Its a sin-Eddy Arnold
Here I Go Again-whitesnake
I Dont want to set the world on fire-the ink spots
Mr. Lonely- Bobby Vinton
Patience-Guns and Roses (doesn't fit too well, just the chorous.)
I want you, I need you, I love you- Elvis Presley
A heart full of love- Les Miserables

Aug 10th 2013 new
Talking Heads, "(I Just Want) Someone to Love"
Aug 11th 2013 new
Harmour Love. heart heart heart heart lovestruck! lovestruck! lovestruck! lovestruck! lovestruck! theheart :theheart:
.Syreeta

www.youtube.com
Aug 11th 2013 new

Come Away with Me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Norah jones....
Posts 71 - 80 of 159