Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Aug 03 new
Prayers offered.
Aug 03 new
Jennifer, please be assured you are in my thoughts and prayers. Blessings and Peace
Aug 03 new
Praying rosary theheart
Aug 03 new
Praying Praying Praying
Aug 04 new
Hi Jennifer---fully understandable for being a basketcase----(paraphase)-Come to me who are Heavy laden and will give you rest -for my Yoke is light(come to Him who is Love Merciful Understanding Peace)May you know of His healing Love --St.Peregrine please pray for Jennifer- Mother Mary St. Joseph Saints of Heaven ANgels of God --please pray to the throne of God----thank you Lord for hearing all our prayers---May Jennifer know who is God of her Life in a new way----Come Holy Spirit------i hope the best for you Jennifer---- theheart rosary
Aug 04 new
Praying Praying Praying Praying
Aug 04 new
I'm so sorry to hear this, Jennifer. You'll be in my prayers.
God bless.
Aug 04 new
Keeping you in my prayers...
Aug 04 new
Jennifer,
I will keep you in my prayers and wish you all the best!
Aug 04 new
(quote) Jennifer-116756 said: Hello friends. Some of you know I had cancer almost 5 years ago. I've been doing well. they watch me pretty close. i had some labs that were pretty OFF this week and I'm having some more diagnostics done but have to wait almost 2 weeks to see my MD. I'd genuinely appreciate your prayers for:
1. the best possible outcome of future diagnostics OR speedy least invasive and painless resolution of the issue.
2. Also for some peace....and relief of anxiety. Yep- I've been a basket case!
Thanks yall, xoxo,jennifer
Praying theheart rosary rose hug Praying Dove
Posts 31 - 40 of 57