Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Aug 4th 2013 new
Gosh! Thanks so much. You all have no idea how much it means....I'm genuinely touched. Hoping to be anointed soon. With all my friends and the holy spirit God is definitely giving me grace. Thanks again, xoxo,jjd
Aug 4th 2013 new
Praying
Aug 4th 2013 new
Praying Praying rosary
Aug 4th 2013 new
So sorry to hear this. Prayers ascending for favorable outcomes! Praying Praying Praying Praying
Aug 5th 2013 new
Praying Praying hug hug
Aug 6th 2013 new
Regardless of your tests results, plan a trip to Lourdes or other holy pilgramage affordable. Next best thing is holy water. The healing powers of Mary is strong medicine.
Aug 6th 2013 new
You are ALL the bomb! Thanks so much! You have no idea how much it means...............going thru this sort of stuff as a single....well it's NEVER easy but feeling so alone is the hell of it all. Guess i always thought I'd have someone(human) to share this sort of stuff w/ and ya know I have LOTS of folks.....thanks again....more when I know it......
Aug 7th 2013 new
(quote) Jennifer-116756 said: You are ALL the bomb! Thanks so much! You have no idea how much it means...............going thru this sort of stuff as a single....well it's NEVER easy but feeling so alone is the hell of it all. Guess i always thought I'd have someone(human) to share this sort of stuff w/ and ya know I have LOTS of folks.....thanks again....more when I know it......
I know exactly what you are going through. For the basket case, try xanax, it really does work. rosary :
Aug 8th 2013 new
Hang in there, Jennifer.
Prayers are ascending all the time. Praying rosary theheart

God is good and you're going to make it through again!
Aug 8th 2013 new
I understand your anxiety--the waiting is always the worst part.Please remember to keep praying for the "peace that passeth all understanding", and try to think positive. I am probably the last person who should be dishing out that advice as an inveterate worrier myself, but I know it can help to turn to God in moments of aloneness and despair. rosary Praying
Posts 41 - 50 of 57