Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Aug 9th 2013 new
Prayers for you Jennifer. Prayers for the waiting the future and everything in between.
Aug 10th 2013 new
Praying rosary All the best Jennifer! Please let us know how you are doing! rose crossfingers
Aug 10th 2013 new
Jennifer,

I am praying that God protect your Divine Health in His Holy Name. Please go to scripture to encourage yourself. Prov. 4--His Word is medicine to your flesh. I John Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be of good health even as thy soul prospers. Praising God will lift you as well. It is the Father's pleasure to give you your inheritance.

Our Lady, help her every second.

Jeannie
Aug 10th 2013 new
Praying crossfingers for all your needs.

Aug 11th 2013 new
rosary Praying hug
Aug 11th 2013 new
Praying
Aug 11th 2013 new
Thank you all again! So touched! I was anointed this eve...... Why is it I always am brought o tears when I ask something? At any rate my father had the Sam effect over me...... Like a humbling? Dunno...... DO know I have the holyspirit and prayers from pastor w/ me and I find GREAT comfort in that! I have faith........... Nuff said........
Posts 51 - 57 of 57