Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Aug 18th 2013 new
Aug 18th 2013 new
imho most of the viewing is by folks not paying
Aug 18th 2013 new
(quote) Laura-857740 said: . Sorry, I don't give out private email

So Laura when you sent me your e-mail as MSWONDERFUL.com,,,,,,,that was not true,,??
Aug 18th 2013 new
Hi Mary,

Not sure I understand. The profiles are there for people to look at....to find out information and make a determination if one is possibly interested in the person. I Imagine if most are then interested, they would send a note, smile, etc... If they don't send anything, I would assume they are not interested enough to take the next step.

So I cant know if i might be interested if I dont look at the profile ( or vice versa).

Are you saying you send a message to anyone who just bothers to look at your profile? No need to respond to a 'look'/ or a view. I guess I'm not insulted by looking. People look at each other in public all the time too, and they interact with those they are interested in.

Now, if someone looks, AND send you some sort of communication like a smile or note, you respond, and they don't irked ,....well, I agree that is rude!

Aug 18th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

So Laura when you sent me your e-mail as MSWONDERFUL.com,,,,,,,that was not true,,??
Hi Kenny, I'm sorry , that email must have been from a different Laura....mine is
Iwouldlikeatleastonedatefromthissite.com. faint laughing
Aug 18th 2013 new
(quote) Laura-857740 said: Hi Kenny, I'm sorry , that email must have been from a different Laura....mine is
Iwouldlikeatleastonedatefromthissite.com.
laughing
Aug 18th 2013 new
ditto.com
Aug 18th 2013 new
If someone looks at your profile and do not send you a note then they are most likely not interested.
If someone looks at your profile and drops you a note then respond if you want.
If you look at someone's profile and you send a smile... then they do not think you are a paying member!!! If you get a smile then they are most likely not a paying member. Remember that not everyone will respond as some can't!!!
You can have profile and on line and unless you get involved in the forums, chats, or gatherings... you might never find a mate. Most of my friends on line have found there mates through the forums.
If you have other questions please email and I will be willing to help if I can.
Aug 22nd 2013 new
Ladies you are just too funny!!
Aug 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Tim-734178 said: Ladies you are just too funny!!
Too funny? No.... We are all perplexed why men look at our profiles, and don't seem to connect with ANY of us! We can always tell a scammer because the message is flowery, flattering, and full of flatulence unrelated to anything we have written in or profile. I like getting the email from one of you gentlemen that is strictly an observation! It indicates that you have been paying attention. And that feels so good! Some of you men are just so nice and can cheer us up or offer a suggestion so kindly! Keep up the Good Works!
Posts 11 - 20 of 103