Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Mar 28th 2014 new
(quote) Lynea-297530 said: Yeah, well, there can be all sorts of reasons they are doing that.

It's actually a little funny. You might want to write back to them, if you catch them immediately after they've done it again, and ask them, "May I help you?" If they've done it many times over a long stretch, then you can emote them, "Nope, sorry, I still haven't changed anything in my profile." ;-P
funny lynea but cool answer thumbsup
Mar 28th 2014 new
(quote) Josephine-586127 said:

I think most often "profile no longer available" means that CM has removed them for some good reason. Maybe they did something or said something inappropriate and were reported.

I reported a couple inappropriate contacts (hey, I'm going on 58, and really really not interested in a 30- or 40- something lady for a 'fun time') and they were removed forthwith.

Browsing a profile is sometimes just browsing a profile. you see something that catches your eye, you look, and decide there's nothing there, so you move on.

don't take it personally.
Mar 31st 2014 new
Hello,

Unless a person gives me a wink or smile on here I do not usually respond. LOL, I learnt the hard way on here after my first month that just because someone views your profile it doesn't necessary follow that they like you at all.

Cheers,

Michael Kelly
Posts 101 - 103 of 103