Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Aug 26th 2013 new
There are a whole lot of toes in the water but there nobody taking the plunge so to speak.I thought the idea was to meet and go on a.....dare I say it.....DATE.
Aug 26th 2013 new
I am reminded of the incredible pairs skaters and dancers we see in the Olympics as well as in other competitions. Some of them had very difficult starts as a pair when individually each was gifted. Why? They were not familiar & didn't know one another's ability and skill. After a time, they gain confidence in one another, fuse their movements into one being, and begin to even push the other to higher skill levels. But it still took the coach (GOD) to see the potential in the two skaters (men& women) as having compatible & complimentary talents that will grow together and mature into an awesome pair!

Aug 27th 2013 new
(quote) Laura-824866 said: I gotta say all Lauras are pretty awesome, funny, & wonderful! Everyone should add one to their life!

**This message is not endorsed by my ex **
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
Sep 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Ann-69118 said: A browse is just taking a look. If they browse me I browse them if halfway interested. If not I ignore it. I don't feel obligated to browse someone just because they browsed me. If they return my browse after having browsed me first then I think there may be some interest there. What I find rude if is I reply to a message and then they never respond. I wonder why they bothered in the first place but move on.
Well put. One thing about CM is that it's impossible to do anything more than glance without calling attention to your having done more than glance, which is not how the physical world works.
Sep 8th 2013 new
People looking at my profile doesn't necessarily mean a single thing to me. it is like walking down the street making eye contact from one person to the next. Not everyone I make I contact with do I want to have a conversation with. I might nod and that is the end of it. So, I dont feel the need to leave a note on every profile I look at. I do HOWEVER, reply to everyone who leaves me a message that is... if my profile is fully active. If men have viewed my profile... and I am curious about them... I return a view. If I don't see any barriers as to why contact couldn't happen then I may or may not leave a note based on my feelings at the time. Sometimes, my leaving a note has lead to return notes... sometimes not. Thankfully, after much prayer about single life and my hopes to be married, i have a loosely held balance on all of this. I am here to stay open. I am here to be a help and an encourager and to do whatever I can to those who cross my path. When God is ready... I am willing. It will happen at His discretion. I just trust God to guide me.
Sep 18th 2013 new
Amen!
Sep 18th 2013 new
i agree
Sep 18th 2013 new
If someone takes the time to contact you, it does not take much to reply interested or not. Just common courtesy.
Sep 18th 2013 new
Amen! Mary
Sep 19th 2013 new
I've been here 9 years and I can absolutely assure you that CM does NOT do 'bait and switch'..
Posts 31 - 40 of 103