Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Aug 5th 2013 new
You have my prayers, Dyan rosary theheart
Aug 5th 2013 new
Praying
Aug 5th 2013 new
(quote) Dyan-943376 said:
My father is in the province and we were told that he was rushed to the hospital last night. This morning, he was put in the ICU and soon after that was transferred to a nearby town because of a blood clot complication in his brain. I heard that he might/will be put in a coma. :( Your prayers are much appreciated.

Praying rosary theheart

Aug 5th 2013 new
Praying rosary rose
Aug 5th 2013 new
Prayers for a safe and full recovery. Praying theheart
Aug 5th 2013 new

Praying rosary
Aug 5th 2013 new
I will pray for him and your loved ones. This is a very stressful time for you and your loved ones right now. Your father is not suffering. You need to keep talking to him and we will keep praying for him. He is in God's hands and God will take of him. You take care of yourself and try to find the strength to comfort the loved ones around you.
Aug 5th 2013 new
I will pray for him and your loved ones. This is a very stressful time for you and your loved ones right now. Your father is not suffering. You need to keep talking to him and we will keep praying for him. He is in God's hands and God will take of him. You take care of yourself and try to find the strength to comfort the loved ones around you.
Aug 5th 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying
Aug 5th 2013 new
I will keep you, your father, and your family in my prayers.
Posts 21 - 30 of 62