Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Unavailable

Aug 06 new
I just received a message from "unavailable" that was blocked by customer service. What does this mean? I have read that unavailable means someone no longer belongs to the web site but since this message was just sent since last night what is going on here?
Aug 06 new
Hi Karen,
A message may be locked because the content was either inappropriate, vulgar or in violation of the site's Terms of Service.
Aug 06 new
I've had the same problem two of my friends are now unavailable. I don't know what happened?
Aug 06 new
When the person is listed with the name "unavailable", this means that the profile has been removed, either at the member's request or by our staff due to Terms of Use violations.
Aug 06 new
If they are removed due to violation of terms can they come back?
Aug 06 new
It depends on why the person was removed. If it was their own choice to leave the site, they can recover their account at any time. If they are removed for a terms of service violation, the chances of them being able to return is slim.
Aug 06 new
Thanks Debbie!
Aug 06 new
It would be nice for us to see the name of the person in our inbox rather than just see "unavailable" or at least our conversations so we could figure that out for ourselves. Anyway to find this out?
Aug 06 new
My bad. You can see the conversations. :)
Aug 06 new
Mary - my yahoo e-mail did show a name for this person - one e-mail that he had viewed my profile and one that he sent a message. That's what is so strange. He was obviously a member of this site as of last night.
Posts 1 - 10 of 13