Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

What songs may represent you..?

I have many depending on my moods....
If I'm a little down,,,,"" Tears of a Clown "" by Smokey Robinson can partially describe me...

I'll think of my happy mood songs a little later...

How about you...What songs represent your moods..?
Aug 11th 2013 new
I can relate to Supertramps, "The Logical Song" and Matchbox 20's "Unwell". laughing
Sorry, thats all I can think of right now, not sure they really describe me that well but thats how I'm feeling right now. tongue
Aug 11th 2013 new
Pretty accurate!! www.youtube.com
Aug 11th 2013 new
Tom!!! Thats adorable! "He sure is hip ain't he" "Ride, daddy, ride."
Aug 11th 2013 new
www.youtube.com
Aug 11th 2013 new
Love Johnny Cash!

www.youtube.com <-- that one is mine.
Aug 11th 2013 new
I am thinking of Louis Prima singing "I don't have anybody... I'm so sad and lonely..." If I can think of something more upbeat or at least humorous, I guess I can revisit this.
Aug 11th 2013 new
No One Is To Blame by Howard Jones
Aug 11th 2013 new
You know I had to post this, right? lol "When Will I Be Loved" - Linda Ronstadt
www.youtube.com
Aug 11th 2013 new
Music is the soundtrack of my life. I had a friend say this song made her think of me and I love that she thought that.
www.youtube.com
"After all this has passed, I still will remain. After I've cried my last, they'll be beauty from pain. Though it won't be today, someday I'll hope again, and there will be beauty from pain."

And since I was about 14 I hoped someone would be able to say the same things in this song that the singer does about the girl he likes:
www.youtube.com
"I think I believe her when she says life would be so simple if we all just learned to pray"
Posts 1 - 10 of 44