Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Aug 12 new
Where I Belong - Building 429
Aug 13 new

Thomas Rhett - Beer With Jesus

Aug 13 new
(quote) Debbie-514749 said: How Can I Tell You..... By Cat Stevens...

Somehow this song captures the feeling of longing to love without having the means to do so... I think this may be true in all our relationships to a certain extent, not just romantic. I long for complete unity & harmony with others... but may have to wait for heaven on that thought. *sigh*

This is a sweet thread Kenny....
Thank you...
That is one of my personal, all-time favorites. "How can I tell you ..." I sing that song almost every time I pick up my guitar... and think of a few special people in my life that I really applies to; and glad that I was able to play and sing it for some of them, but remembering gently lest I choke up and can't continue.

And then the forward looking lines ... to that One that God may Intend for me and I her: "Each night and day I pray in hope that I might find you..."
"... Still I kneel upon the floor."
Aug 13 new
How wonderful songs I have seen here! Thanks. :)
I'm not sure which song may represent me...but at present I would love to be represented by this one.:) (Steven Curtis Chapman : Do everything)
www.youtube.com

Aug 13 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

What songs may represent you..?

I have many depending on my moods....
If I'm a little down,,,,"" Tears of a Clown "" by Smokey Robinson can partially describe me...

I'll think of my happy mood songs a little later...

How about you...What songs represent your moods..?
www.youtube.com
Aug 13 new
If My Heart Had Wings. By Faith Hill

m.youtube.com
Aug 13 new
So many sad songs. Another saturday night and I ain't got nobody, I got some money cause I just got paid. How I wish I had someone to talk to,I am in a awful way.
cheerful song - What a day for a daydream, what a day for a daydreaming boy like me.
Aug 14 new
If you're going through Hell ~Rodney Atkins
www.youtube.com

Drift Away ~ Uncle Kracker
www.youtube.com

Help - The Beatles
www.youtube.com

Aug 14 new
My List ~Toby Keith
www.youtube.com

You're going to miss this ~ Trace Adkins
www.youtube.com
Aug 14 new
Today I am supposed to hear about a job I interviewed for last week, so....

Lord, I hope this day is good
www.youtube.com

Posts 21 - 30 of 44