Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Aug 14th 2013 new
Still Looking for my Last First Date!!!

m.youtube.com
Aug 14th 2013 new
Well, it's not a song, but all of Mozart's clarinet concerto pretty much describes me. At times it's lovely, energetic, sweet, wistful, bright, warm, easy going, introspective, emotional, and subtly attention-grabbing. I guess you could say it is also full of itself. laughing
Aug 14th 2013 new
I want to know what love is - Foreigner
Aug 14th 2013 new
When I was first checking out this site, I signed off, went outside looked at the stars and the song that came to me was from the movie Oliver: Where is love?
You know... does it fall from skies above? Is it underneath the willow tree... who can say where she may hide, must I travel far and wide? Till I am beside the someone who I can mean something to...
And I prayed for everyone.

I had fun last evening with my date when You Better Shape Up came on the radio (Olivia Newton John and John Travolta from Grease)
It's a thought provoking question. Haven't got the answer yet.
Aug 14th 2013 new
Frank Sinatra sang "Both Sides Now" as well as Judy Collins, and I find myself identifying with that too.
Aug 14th 2013 new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYKWch_MNY0
It's a privilege for the rest of us just to be on the same internet with you. eyepopping
Aug 14th 2013 new
YOU AND I by Celine Dion. A great uplifting song also used for an Air Canada commerical.

m.youtube.com
Aug 14th 2013 new
For me the movie theme song
The man from snowy river
It is very beautiful and reminds me of my home Australia
Aug 14th 2013 new
Why me Lord"? by Kris Kristofferson

"Always" by Stevie Wonder it describes the love that is in my Corazon! :)
Aug 14th 2013 new
(quote) David-870960 said: That is one of my personal, all-time favorites. "How can I tell you ..." I sing that song almost every time I pick up my guitar... and think of a few special people in my life that I really applies to; and glad that I was able to play and sing it for some of them, but remembering gently lest I choke up and can't continue.

And then the forward looking lines ... to that One that God may Intend for me and I her: "Each night and day I pray in hope that I might find you..."
"... Still I kneel upon the floor."
How Cool David! I sing that song nearly every time I pick my guitar up too... eyepopping

Also with the same intent... for the one God intends for me someday. Such a lovely, wistful song.... theheart
Posts 31 - 40 of 44