Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Aug 14th 2013 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: It's a privilege for the rest of us just to be on the same internet with you.
laughing Truth be told, my ego is only visible by peering through an electron microscope. I still feel Blessed to have once been loved by a sweet lady who took pity on me and agreed to be my wife. It was a long time ago and our time together was much too short.
Aug 15th 2013 new
youtu.be Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten
Aug 17th 2013 new
This song doesn't describe me..but i do like the Blues. ---> Etta james .. "misty blue"
don't like the Vid so much but the soundtrack is a good one. biggrin

www.youtube.com

Aug 18th 2013 new
sittin on the dock of the bay!!!! ottis redding

on EAGLES wings......................
when i am sad

alan jackson's SISSY's Song when at funerals....... (dont ask why I said that. it just popped up and I TRULY love this song. lyrics, melody and VOICE of alan jackson WOOOh)

YOU make me feel like dancing (by the WIGGLE) this song actually fits me!!!!!
(oh gosh, did i just lose dating points????)
Posts 41 - 44 of 44