Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 1st 2013 new
Lina votes Wendy's story as the greatest deal in a long while! clap clap Love stuff like that.
Nov 1st 2013 new
Good shopping, Wendy! Nothing feels so good as finding something vintage that's just what you wanted and a deal on top of that. cool

Lina, I really love your new picture. You look great. wink

Michael, Margo had lots of trick or treaters last night, too. M's neighborhood is so friendly on Halloween night. Lots of supervising parents w/little kiddos. Besides candy, M let the kids pick between a marble and a seashell.

M had a quiet day off at home today. M spent the day repotting plants (they look great), reorganizing books and culling out a few, just trying to make her mounds of embarassed stuff embarassed more manageable. M even put a book on simplicity (one of several she owns) on her Goodwill pile. There's a never-ending stream of possessions that runs through my house. I'm not afraid to let go of things, which I think is good. But I also like to put for that ever-elusive bargain. embarassed

Nov 1st 2013 new
shop for that ever elusive bargain. sorry.
Nov 1st 2013 new
Lina chooses the marble, Margo. She lost all hers. tongue
Nov 1st 2013 new
Johnny is getting ready to leave in 15 min to attend All Saints Mass. Johnny can't wait. smile
Nov 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Johnny-975202 said: Johnny is getting ready to leave in 15 min to attend All Saints Mass. Johnny can't wait.
Mass would have been lovely Johnny smileAnne and her youngest visited the cemetery and then went to the church for All Souls day.
Enjoying a warm day of 27c ,then back to 15c tomorrow.Anne and kids are loving the lush green grass everywhere and the smell of hay making in progress.Her eldest has gone camping in the hills,Anne gave many warnings about snakes embarassedeven though he's 18.Anne really needs to get that garden pump seen to before the hot weather comes.
Nov 2nd 2013 new
Sherrill-Anne is glad that it's Saturday .Ireally needed the rest/
Happy to start the CM Rosary Novena yesterday.
Please join in.
www.catholicmatch.com
Nov 2nd 2013 new
Hello, friends from all over the world. Glad to hear from you. Lina, I laughed out loud bt your lost marbles! hug
Nov 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Margo-404841 said: Hello, friends from all over the world. Glad to hear from you. Lina, I laughed out loud bt your lost marbles!
Hello Margo smileHow do you occupy your time now the outdoor Farmers markets have ended ?(How cold is it now?) Anne is off to Mass again this afternoon as said son miscalculated his timing ..feeling very happy.
Enjoying daughters chocolate muffins and coffee for morning tea biggrin
Nov 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: Hello Margo How do you occupy your time now the outdoor Farmers markets have ended ?(How cold is it now?)
Hi Anne, Today was bright and sunny here in western WI; I wore a zip-up wool sweater over my shirt and that was it.. The sun shone a lot and I spent time walking on errands. I WAS quite sad that the outdoor Farmers Market is closed till next May or so. But I found a little bazaar at the Moose club sponsored by the local Women of the Moose, and ate home-made chicken noodle soup there and bought some home-made cookies which are all gone now. Then I went to the public library (my usual Sat afternoon retreat) and sat in a chair that overlooks the lake with the sunshine on my neck, it was lovely. I was reading a book by Barbara Kingsover that you may like called "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle." It's abt how she and her family went on a mostly local food diet for a year. She even talked of visiting their local Farmers Market!

Posts 171 - 180 of 200