Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

as I seem to be able to view everything, I need to know
Aug 19th 2013 new
Men can't view what is discussed in the Women's discussion forum. Women can't view in the Men's discussion forum.
Aug 19th 2013 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: as I seem to be able to view everything, I need to know
laughing
I have trouble enough threading a needle; I'm sure I can't see those threads!
Aug 19th 2013 new
i can.. if i put on my Clark Kent glasses that i bought from wAlmart!! laughing laughing laughing
HOLD on.. Hold on.. before i give someone a heart attack.. the Answer is NO, No, and no! Male CMers cannot view Threads Topics in the Womens room and vice versa.

Having said that..it is also against CM TOS, to discuss identifiable members in those Forum.
If in doubt please ask. Praying
Aug 19th 2013 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: as I seem to be able to view everything, I need to know
What do you mean "[you] seem to be able to view everything"? Are you saying you can view the St. Joachim forum?

Aug 20th 2013 new
thx guys..........okay.........verification accepted...............

some folks need more explanation than others.........
Aug 20th 2013 new
I never knew all threads were not open to all-that must be why one time St.Jocahim was on my screen just for a second, the guys have their thread hidden very well!
Aug 28th 2013 new
I can't imagine why any man would want to- it's an invasion of privacy. Besides it wouldn't help us understand them better anyway! laughing scratchchin weeping
Aug 29th 2013 new
You are a wise man. wink
Aug 29th 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: You are a wise man.
I don't know about that Marge, but I do know how to stay out of the line of fire!

gangster duck
Posts 1 - 10 of 10