Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

I have a dear friend who, was abused as a child... the after effects continue after many, many years have gone by... PLease pray for the love, peace and validation for each and every beautiful soul touched ... Blessings to all
Aug 20th 2013 new
I am one of those young adults who had to suffer physical and emotional abuse as a child (also mentally abused in more recent years). sad I pray for everyone who wishes to heal from the pain inflicted on their psyche, their emotional well-being, and their immortal soul. I hope you will pray for me as well to continue my healing and stay close to God as my only source of true love and protection. Praying rosary theheart

Early this year I found a Web site that has been instrumental in beginning my most recent conversion, and continues to be a help even when I am stuck. For anyone who wishes to find psychological healing in the Catholic mystic tradition, there is hope.

http://www.chastitysf.com

God bless and keep everyone. Peace...
Aug 20th 2013 new
Praying Praying hug hug
Aug 20th 2013 new
Praying theheart hug
Aug 20th 2013 new
Christine,
you will be in my prayers for now on... I will pray for the love, peace and trust your beautiful soul seeks... There are so many who want to show there love for you and many others... Open your heart ... Know that each and every person has Our Lord in there spirit ... Bless you
Aug 21st 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart May the Sacred Heart of Jesus (source of all consolation) be a source of love and light for all souls with these wounds. May all children abused in any way be especially touched by the grace of God. My Jesus, you who know the wounds of my inner child help me and others to not only survive but thrive.
Aug 21st 2013 new
Praying Praying rosary
Aug 21st 2013 new
Prayers offered.
Aug 21st 2013 new
Saint Alodia of Huesca
  • Memorial: October 22
  • Patronage: child abuse victims Praying

• Saint Nunilo of Huesca
  • Memorial: October 22
  • Patronage: child abuse victims Praying

• Saint Germaine Cousin
  • Memorial: June 15
  • Patronage: victims of child abuse; abuse victims Praying

• Prayer to Saint Germaine

O Saint Germaine,
    look down from Heaven and intercede for the many abused children in our world.
    Help them to sanctify these sufferings.
    Strengthen children who suffer the effects of living in broken families.
    Protect those children who have been abandoned by their parents and live in the streets.
    Beg God's mercy on the parents who abuse their children.
    Intercede for handicapped children and their parents.

Saint Germaine, you who suffered neglect and abuse so patiently, pray for us.
    Amen.

Memorial: October 22Patronage: child abuse victims
    Saint Nunilo of Huesca
    Memorial: October 22Patronage: child abuse victims
    Saint Germaine Cousin
    Memorial: June 15Patronage: victims of child abuse; abuse victims
    Prayer to Saint Germaine

O Saint Germaine,
    look down from Heaven and intercede for the many abused children in our world.
    Help them to sanctify these sufferings.
    Strengthen children who suffer the effects of living in broken families.
    Protect those children who have been abandoned by their parents and live in the streets.
    Beg God's mercy on the parents who abuse their children.
    Intercede for handicapped children and their parents.

Saint Germaine, you who suffered neglect and abuse so patiently, pray for us.
    Amen.

Amen
    Posts 1 - 10 of 36