Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Aug 21st 2013 new
Hi Patty theheart rosary
Aug 21st 2013 new
Prayers for all of those suffering from abuse at the hand of another, especially those abused as a child.
Aug 21st 2013 new
(quote) Patty-719283 said: Christine,
you will be in my prayers for now on... I will pray for the love, peace and trust your beautiful soul seeks... There are so many who want to show there love for you and many others... Open your heart ... Know that each and every person has Our Lord in there spirit ... Bless you
Thank you, Patty. For the longest time, I didn't know how to deal with the wounds that were dealt to me, and they left me in agony. It still hurts to think about it, but it was Dr. Richmond's site (http://www.chastitysf.com) that helped me to learn how to begin the healing process. I am working on offering my past suffering up to God as a means of assisting my healing, besides it being for the repentance of those who abused me throughout my life. I pray for everyone who has experienced some type of abuse at any point in their lives...abuse, no matter how the abuser tries to cover it up or explain it away, is NOT love. Only the Holy Trinity is the source of eternal love. God is the One who never ceases to love, even when we stray from Him; instead, He calls us back to Him and seeks our love in return.
Aug 21st 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying Praying theheart
Aug 22nd 2013 new
God Bless, Thank You Peter
Aug 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Dave-976637 said: Prayers for all of those suffering from abuse at the hand of another, especially those abused as a child.
Thank you Dave... Bless you
Aug 22nd 2013 new
Thank you Mary, Bless you ...
Aug 22nd 2013 new
Thank you Clara and Jane ... God Bless you both
Aug 22nd 2013 new
Shelly, Rostan and Jack ... Bless you for all your prayers xo
Aug 22nd 2013 new
Thank You Sherlll-Ann ... God Bless you
Posts 11 - 20 of 36