Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Aug 27th 2013 new
Cathy is banned because Pacman ate all the donuts PacMan Mmmm.... Donut.... Mmmm.... Donut.... Mmmm.... Donut....
Aug 27th 2013 new
Zoom is banned because PacMan should be eating power pellets instead of Mmmm.... Donut....Mmmm.... Donut....Mmmm.... Donut.....
Aug 27th 2013 new
Cathy is banned because CM is slow this morning, and I have to log out for the day!
Aug 27th 2013 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: Cathy is banned because CM is slow this morning, and I have to log out for the day!
Chelle is banned for complaining CM is slow, probably NSA slowing them down.
Aug 27th 2013 new
Jimbo is banned for providing information to the NSA.
Aug 27th 2013 new
Its only 6 more days till you know whos birthday.I ban anyone whos not sending him a machine gun for a present.(I kept my word.I did not mention the dreaded name)
Aug 27th 2013 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: Its only 6 more days till you know whos birthday.I ban anyone whos not sending him a machine gun for a present.(I kept my word.I did not mention the dreaded name)
Brian is banned and gangster

Aug 27th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: Brian is banned and

Jerry is unbanned.
Aug 27th 2013 new
Cathy is banned for not coming over and enjoying a cup of tea with me in the garden(the blossom is beautiful!)
Aug 27th 2013 new
Anne is banned for enjoying a beautiful garden in a far away Paradise! hug rose flower
Posts 161 - 170 of 200